What is a FastBIT backup?
- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- What files should you select?
- What is the best practice for backing up and protecting my data?
- What is the Personal Recovery CD?
- Can I backup open and locked files with the cloud backup software?
- What is a FastBIT backup?
- Are you backing up an exchange server or SQL server?
- Can I send you my initial backup on a USB storage device?
- How do I eliminate extra backup patches/versions?
- SQL Server
- VM Ware
The FastBIT™ patching process is the core technology behind this revolutionary program. The patching process involves the comparison of two different versions of the same file and extracting the differences between the files. When the differences are extracted from the two files, they are saved into a new file and compressed into what is known as a Patch. The patch file is often 85% to 99.9% smaller than the file which the patch was extracted from originally.