- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- SQL Server
- I'm getting a 'Scheduled Backup did not run' message in my backup log. What does this mean?
- I'm connected to my computer remotely and the tray control icon isn't showing up.
- The Status Tab says running but the program is not running. Why is this happening?
- Why are my log files filled with the message "Skipping backup because archive bit not set for file"?
- I am getting SideBySide errors in the Windows Event Viewer
- VM Ware
If you are remoting into the machine, check the process tab and make sure there is not a traycontrol.exe running in the background.
If there isn't and the tray still will not open, run svcinst.exe in the Cloud Backup installation directory and reinstall the service portion of the software using that exe.